Thursday 13 January 2011

13 January


I have been setting my intentions for this year and decided to share them in this space.


They are:


1. To fully accept myself and those around me just as we are


2. To parent mindfully and unconditionally


3. To be open


My word for 2011 is OPEN. I want to be open to whatever the year may bring me. Open to new ideas, open to new possibilities, open to new friendships and new experiences. I want to put myself out there more, stop hiding behind the computer and see what I can experience. I accept that some of my experiences may not prove to be all that great, but I will learn from it all, and I open myself up to the experience whatever that may be.


I want to open myself to God, to growing my faith and finding my community, my tribe. I am open to the thought of creating new connections, new friendships of seeking out the closeness and community I have been craving for so long, but really doing nothing about creating.


No comments:

Post a Comment