Thursday 10 February 2011

10 February




Buddha said


"when you realise how perfect everything is, you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky"


I feel like the last month has flown by with so many big things to ponder. We've considered massive life changing decisions (more explanation to follow another time). I've literally been consumed by them, to the point of forgetting to turn up to things, waking at 4 am to wrestle with inner dilemmas, going back and forth trying to determine which is right and best and the right way up. Planning and thinking about the future, the near future and the long term and not wanting to screw any of it up.


And you know what - I'm done with the thinking. I am So Over It.


I don't know what tomorrow holds. I don't know if the decision I've made is the right one. If it's not I'll change it. If people don't like it, I'll deal with it.


So for the rest of this month, I'm doing as Buddha says - I'm tilting my head back and laughing at the sky. And it feels so good, so light, so refreshing. So free.


I've decided to have a word or two to focus on for the next couple of weeks:: Fun & Freedom.


Because, more than anything else, that's what I want in my life, right now. The rest, it'll sort itself out one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment