Thursday 3 February 2011

3 February

I read this the other day, and liked it

Kiss your life. Accept it just as it is. Today. Now.
So those moments of happiness you are waiting for don't
pass you by
So, today I am kissing my life.
I am kissing those people in my life I love.
I am looking for joy pockets (thanks Mon) in every corner.
I am putting my intentions onto making sure that I savour every moment of this day, even the not so special ones, the routine bits. Because there will never be another 3//2/2011 - there will never be another day like this, even if tomorrow, or next week, the day seems similar. So I am celebrating Today. Because in it's own ordinary way, it's very special.

2 comments:

  1. Love the quote--it is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes - it's a good one I think - I'm going to print it out and stick it somewhere obvious - it's one of those things i need to see and read over and over and over again to really get it to sink in!

    ReplyDelete